World Health Academy (WHA)
WHA is a directing and coordinating organization in the field of medicine to chart successful courses for health care delivery globally by articulating health guidelines and standards and helping nations address public health issues.
OBJECTIVES OF WHA:
- The WHA aims to provide leadership on health matters, form the health research agenda, articulate norms and standards, evince evidence-based policy options and monitor and assess health trends.
- Dr. Robert A. Schwartz,MD, MPH,DSc (Hon) its PRESIDENT is one of the most respected Dermatologists worldwide.
- He is Professor and Head of Dermatology at New Jersey Medical School, Professor of Medicine, Professor of Pediatrics, Professor of Pathology at Rutgers University.
- He is also serves on the Rutgers University Board of Trustees and is the Chairman of the University-wide Academic Standards, Regulations and Admissions Committee.
WHA Diploma Course
- International Diploma in the management of sensitive skin, from the prestigious World Health Academy (WHA) Dermatology.
- This diploma course was the first of its kind to be conducted in India.
- The course material is developed by our in house Medical team in consultation with the Indian and International Faculty members.
- This specially curated Diploma was very well received by the participants as it included an Indian perspective.
International Course Director
TORELLO M. LOTTI, MD, MD (Hon), PRESIDENT, WHA DERMATOLOGY
- Past President of the International Society of Dermatology, is Professor and Chair of the Dermatology and Venereology at Marconi University Rome, Italy.
- He is Honorary Professor of Dermatology at China Medical University in Shenyang, China and Chair of the Executive Scientific Committee at the Vitiligo Research Foundation in New York City, USA.
- He has been Professor of the Dermatology and Venereology at the University of Florence School of Medicine in Florence, Italy from 2006 to 2010.
SENSITIVE SKIN EXPERT MODULE
Module 1 :
Diagnosis and Evaluation of Sensitive Skin
Understanding sensitive skin, types and classification etc : Def, Intrinsic and extrinsic contributors & Indian perspective of sensitive skin
Clinical Diagnosis and Evaluation of sensitive skin in Indian perspective.
National Course Directors
Dr. Rui Fernandes
Professor and Head of Dermatology (Retd) KEM Hospital & G.S. Medical College
Past National President Indian Association of Dermatologists Venerologist and Leprologist.
M.D, D.V.D. (Dermatology), MBBS , D.G.C (Dip. Geriatric Care) Professor Seth G. S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai
Module 2 :
Ideal methodology to manage Sensitive skin
Complications & precautions while treating sensitive skin
Management of sensitive skin in the Indian perspective (i.e. Identification of 10 most prevalent sensitive skin disorders which account for 75% of sensitive skin disorders e.g. Atopic Dermatitis / Eczema, etc.
Role of cosmeceuticals in the management of sensitive skin
National Course Director
MD & Consultant Dermatologist
Practicing Consultant Dermato-Venereologist and Leprologist with thirty five years experience both in teaching and practice. Having worked in AIIMS, and then as Consultant to various Hospitals like Holy Family, St. Stephens, ESI, Northern–Railway and presently working as a Visiting Consultant to Batra Hospital, Escorts Heart Hospital, Vimhans and Orthonova.
Module 3 :
Aesthetic Procedures for sensitive skin
Asesthetic complications in Sensitive skin
Procedures which can be done on Sensitive Skin
Do’s and Don’t’s whilst doing these procedures
Post care Regime with cosmeceuticals
Post procedure monitoring guidelines
National Course Director
Dr. B.S. Chandrashekhar
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B., (Skin) Founder and Chief Dermatologist, “CUTIS Academy of Cutaneous Sciences”, Bengaluru
Co- Faculty Members
1 ) Dr. Madura C.
M.B.B.S.,M.D.,FRGUHS, Consultant Dermatosurgeon and Hair Transplant Surgeon , “CUTIS Academy of Cutaneous Sciences” , Bengaluru.
2) Dr. Chaithra Shenoy
M.B.B.S.,M.D., (DVL),FRGUSH,Consultant Dermatologist,CUTIS Academy of Cutaneous Sciences”,Bengaluru.